A Dopp kit is a simple, usually single-zip, toiletry kit that was named for leather craftsman Charles Doppelt, who designed the case in 1926. They are a fantastic option for anyone looking for a no-fuss way to transport their toiletries from point A to point B. Their overall shape makes them easy to pack and the simple design will surprise you in its spaciousness and versatility.
If you want to stay groomed and tidy at the gym, on a trip, or on the trail, make sure you’ve got one of these with you. Don’t forget to fill it with travel-sized versions of your favorite products!
- Made from the finest buffalo leather and handcrafted by experienced craftsmen
- High end metal Zippers for rich classy look and durability, Water resistant interior Lining
- Double sided external metal zippers for smaller items
- Measurements (L x W x H): approximately 10.0 x 6.0 x 5.0 inches
- A must have for all travelers and an ideal gift for your family and friends. This toiletry bag is a great and classy way to store your toiletries.